Instagram has grabbed the attention of millions of people across the globe within a short span of time. It is one of the top 5 social networking platforms on the web. As for those who need to know about Instagram, it is actually the best photo sharing application. It enables the users to upload their pictures and videos so that their friends, colleagues, and followers can view the photos and like them. Instagram has turned out to become the most influential platform.
Most of the popular celebrities, travelers, fashion bloggers, common people and more maintain their account on Instagram. This particular social media platform is available for major operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone and more. One of the core elements that usually happens on Instagram is following other persons. Like Facebook and other social networking websites, following other persons in whom you are interested has become a major eye-catching factor on Instagram.
People consider themselves as a celeb if they managed to gain a massive number of followers to their Instagram Name. Did you ever discern the followers count on your Instagram dropping down? As there is no direct way to find out through alert notifications regarding the people who have unfollowed you, we have come up with a great solution. Unfollowgram enables you to get information about the one who unfollowed your profile. Learn more about Unfollowgram, it’s benefits and alternatives to it through this post.
Unfollowgram – Track your Instagram Followers Count
Most of the people who have an Instagram account wishes to get more and more followers and likes. Based on the pictures that you add to your profile, the fame and name you have in the society and much more factors, the count of Instagram followers will increase. The most creative you are, the number of followers on Instagram will enhance. There is no restriction regarding how many people you can follow or how many counts of followers you can own.
Just like there is no limit on following some person, there is no way to find out who unfollowed you on Instagram. Instagram doesn’t even inform you whenever some of your followers have unfollowed you. No exclusive notification or alert messages will pop-up inform it to the Instagram users. However, if you are curious to know who has blocked or unfollowed you on Instagram then, here is an excellent application.
Unfollowgram is one of the prevalent third-party tools that let you find out the person who has unfollowed you. Millions of people have already started using this tool to keep a track on the followers count on Instagram. It is one of the safest applications which can be used by all the Instagram users. This app will display the list of followers who have unsubscribed from your Instagram Captions and posts.
Features of Unfollowgram
Here are some of the great advantages and features that are rendered by Unfollowgram to all Instagram users.
- One of the major benefits of Unfollowgram is that it lets you keep a track of the people who are unfollowing you on a frequent basis.
- Using this app, you can even understand who have followed you on Instagram.
- One can get the latest stuff regarding the profiles that you are following.
- You can acquire the entire details of the person who has blocked you on Instagram.
- To say it in short, you can grab a complete hold of your followers and the people you are following on Instagram.
- Using the list of followers and following, you can easily manage your Instagram profile via Unfollowgram.
- If you are following a person, this tool helps you to find whether that person has followed you in return or not.
- Get the complete information about the individuals who have blocked you.
- Using this tool, one can have a total count of likes and comments they have grabbed for their recent Instagram posts.
How to Download Unfollowgram APK on Android?
Unfollowgram website allows the users to register themselves with this app. In order to download this app on your Android device, you need to follow the simple tutorial provided below. As there are two different options to use Unfollowgram as an app or through the website, you can pick any of them.
Pre-requisites to Download Unfollowgram
If you are seeking to download and install Unfollowgram on your Android device, ensure that you have the following basic requirements.
Steps to Install Unfollowgram APK on Android
- First of all, go to the official Google Play Store app store.
- Search for Unfollowgram app from the search field.
- From the search results, you can tap the precise Unfollowgram app and hit the install button.
- In a few seconds, this app will be installed on your Android device.
- Go to the Unfollowgram website from your web browser.
- On the home page of Unfollowgram website, you can find the sign in options.
- You can either sign in using your Instagram credentials or with your Twitter account.
- Once you have entered your login credentials, you have given your consent to access your Instagram account.
- On the next screen, you can see a pop-up windows asking your consent for the app authorization.
- Grant your permission when it asks to give ‘Access to your Basic information’ and ‘Follow or unfollow other users’.
- Hit the authorize button that appears at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter an authorized email ID to Unfollowgram so that it gives you an in-depth analysis of your Instagram account.
- Soon after landing on the Unfollowgram dashboard, you can access the following:
- People who unfollowed you
- People whom you don’t follow back
- The persons who don’t follow you in return
- Total followers
- A complete count of following
That’s all! This is the easy process to download Unfollowgram APK on Android. We have even provided the easy way to access this app directly from the website.
There are similar third-party tools like Unfollowgram for all the Instagram users. We have compiled a list of the best alternatives to this amazing tool that helps you tracking out who unfollowed you on Instagram. Check it out!
Crowdfire is one of the best alternatives to Unfollowgram tool. This is an excellent app that works perfectly on Android and iOS devices. It’s one of the best social media engagement tools that operate with both Instagram and Twitter websites.
- The major aim of this tool is to provide social media insights to all its users in a beneficial manner.
- Track the social media updates like your follower and unfollower statistics.
- Know the people who are not following you back.
- Keeps a track of people who have unfollowed you recently.
- Crowdfire also provides a premium version with upgrade plans starting from $9.99 to $199.99.
Instafollow is another great alternative to Unfollowgram that renders you deep insights of your Instagram account. Just by downloading this app on your mobile phone and connecting to Instagram account, you can track various elements. This app is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms.
- Fulfills the fundamental feature of tracking the followers, followers and other necessary stats.
- Check the total number of gained followers and lost followers through this tool.
- Additional features offered by Instafollow include top likers, top commenters, and secret admirers.
- The basic features of this tool are available for free of cost.
- If you want to use the advanced analytics offered by this tool then, you need to make in-app purchases.
WhoUnfollow is the beneficial tool quite similar to the Instafollow app. Using this tool, one can track the persons who have unfollowed them on Instagram. This tool is exclusively available for the iOS users.
- One of the appealing features of WhoUnfollow is the ability to find the information regarding the top liker and commentators for you on Instagram.
- One can download WhoUnfollow app for Android and iOS through their respective app stores.
Statusbrew is one of the popular social media management platforms available for all the users. There is a free as well as premium version of this tool. The premium package lets the users to receive alerts and notifications regarding the people who unfollowed you on different social media platforms.
- Statusbrew is a tool quite similar to Unfollowgram letting the users to know who unfollowed them.
- There is an exclusive option ‘New Unfollowers’ for the users on the Statusbrew dashboard.
This is all you need to know about Unfollowgram tool for Instagram users. We presume that this tutorial has given you an in-depth explanation about this best 3rd party tool aiding you to keep a track of your Instagram unfollowers. We have even included the list of the best alternatives to Unfollowgram. Try them out and share your experiences by using such tools to know much about Instagram. We invite our readers who have something to share about this post through the comments section. For more queries, don’t hesitate to ask us and we retort back shortly.