Exploring the best Rooting Tool? Don’t struggle much! We have come up with a versatile tool for rooting your Android device. Towelroot is a tiny tool that enables the users to root their Android device within less span of time. The people who are seeking to get access to various restricted features on Android can root their device. Towelroot APK is the perfect tool for those who are planning to customize their Android phone.
The users need not have to connect their Android device to PC for implementing the rooting process. With just a single tap, the users can easily root their Android phone. It’s that simple for people to root Android using Towelroot APK. Originally, Geohot has designed and developed this rooting tool for Android.
The hacker and the developer of this app found few vulnerabilities on Apple gadgets like iPhone. Using the Towelroot APK, one can root their Samsung Galaxy and other devices. If you are seeking to root a device then, Towelroot is the best application. Towelroot is an unofficial app that is not available in Google Play Store app store. You can download the latest version of Towelroot APK from this website. Here is the complete guide about Towelroot APK for Android. Also Read: Yoga VPN for PC
Towelroot APK for Android [Details]
|App for Android||Details|
|Compatibility||Android 4 and above versions of OS|
|Last Updated||29th November 2017|
Notable Features of Towelroot
Towelroot offers a plethora of significant features to all the users of Android device. Check it here!
- Towelroot is the best tool for rooting an Android phone or tablet for free.
- As it is a small app, it requires only 100 KB of storage space on your device.
- In just a few seconds, you can finish rooting an Android phone.
- By tapping the button that says ‘Make it ra1n’, you can root an Android device sans restarting it.
- Using Towelroot app, you can easily root various devices like Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, Nexus 4 or 5 and few other models.
- Without connecting your smartphone to your PC, you can complete the rooting process.
Why Root an Android Device?
Most of the people who use Android devices try to root their handsets so as to acquire complete access to full-fledged functionalities of the OS. This enables the users to uninstall or totally delete any app or game from their device. They can gain access to the system so that the users can remove anything if they find it unused for a long time.
Even it is possible to uninstall the default apps that come with the Android device at the time of purchase. Apart from this, there are numerous benefits of rooting an Android phone or tablet. One of the excellent benefits of the rooting Android device is that it enhances the performance of the phone. We have discussed the benefits and limitations of rooting an Android device below. Just take a quick look!
Benefits of Rooting
By rooting an Android device, the users can gain access to various functionalities of their system. Below are some of the benefits of rooting:
1. Ability to run exclusive apps
- Through the rooting process, the users can be able to install and run special apps that are even not supported by that particular version of Android OS.
2. Ease of Creating custom ROMs
- Another benefit of rooting an Android device is that you can create numerous ROMs.
- These ROMs will assist the users in enhancing the functionality and working knacks of the apps as well as the device.
Limitations of Rooting
Like the advantages, there are certain disadvantages by rooting an Android device listed below:
1. Performance Problems
- People who are not completely cognizant about rooting might come across this consequence after rooting their device.
If the device isn’t rooted correctly then, the device won’t function precisely.
- Or else, you can’t even get a warranty for the device once you rooted it.
- All you can do in that case is to simply ditch it in the trash can.
- Once you gain access over the entire operating system of your Android device then, you need to compromise with the security concerns.
- Your device will no more get protection from the harmful virus and other malware.
- There is a greater risk of virus and malware attacks on your rooted Android device.
3. Compromise with the Device’s Warranty
- After rooting an Android device, you must lose sight regarding the warranty given to the device at the time of purchase.
Note: Even if you are convinced with all the above things like limitations and vulnerabilities, you can go ahead at your own risk and root your Android device with Towelroot APK.
Who Developed Towelroot?
Towelroot is an excellent rooting tool designed and developed by Geohot, one of the popular hackers. This developer is well-known to determine various security vulnerabilities in various products. Geohot finds vulnerabilities in different products of leading software firms such as Apple [iPhone], Sony [Play Station 3] and many other devices. That’s the reason we can trust this app and rooting can be guaranteed for sure.
|♦♦♦Also Read RootMaster APK, Yoga VPN, 10 IOS Emulators from our site 🙂|
Requirements to Download Towelroot APK
- Ensure that your device is compatible to root with the downloaded file
- Different versions of the compatible devices will support Towelroot APK
- Decent Internet connection on Mobile device
The devices that are compatible with Towelroot doesn’t require rooting access to install Towelroot APK. Check the list of the devices that support the latest version of Towelroot APK:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Sony Experia
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S4
Installation Steps of Towelroot APK [Rooting Tool]
The downloading process of Towelroot apk is quite simple like many other Android apps. However, if you still not sure about the installation procedure, just read out the tutorial with detailed steps below.
- Initially, download Towelroot APK using the aforementioned link.
- As the size of the downloadable file is small, it takes few seconds to complete the downloading process.
- It is quite common that your installation will be blocked if you don’t have app permissions for Android.
- Navigate to Settings >> Lock screen & Security >> Enable Unknown Sources option on Android.
Towelroot APK for Rooting Devices
- Just tap the Install button and proceed with the installation process.
- You can then find another screen that says ‘Google recommends that you do Not install this app’.
- This app comprises of a code that bypasses the security protections on Android.
- If you still wish to install it, you need to tick the checkbox of ‘I understand and still want to install it’.
- Hit the button that says ‘Install anyway’.
Towelroot APK for Android Download
- Once you get a message saying the successful installation of Towelroot APK, just open it and launch the app.
- You’re done! From then, you can start using the Towelroot tool for rooting your Android device with a single tap.
How to Root Android using Towelroot APK
Follow the easy steps provided below to root your Android device with the Towelroot APK:
- By following the above guide, you have fruitfully downloaded and installed Towelroot APK on Android.
- Now, the next step is to launch the app and run it on Android.
- You might be not fully aware of rooting an Android device with Towelroot APK.
- For rooting your Android phone, you must launch the app.
- On the screen, you can find a button that says ‘make it ra1n’.
- In a few seconds, a confirmation message appears on the screen.
- The message reads that your mobile phone has been rooted successfully.
- In case, if your phone reboots then, it indicates that your device doesn’t support Towelroot APK or the app failed.
What if your Device isn’t Compatible with Towelroot?
There could be a consequence where the Towelroot APK version may not be compatible with the current version of your Android OS or the device solely. In such a case, you don’t need to drop the idea of rooting the device. There is a simple solution to overcome this hassle. Just check out the below steps to root your Android device via Towelroot APK using the mod strings.
- First of all, launch the Towelroot App on your Android device.
- If in case, a pop-up message displays on the screen saying ‘Your device is not compatible with the App’ then, you can read the below steps.
- Tap the welcome screen continuously for 3 times.
- An input box pop-up window displays on the screen.
- You can make use of the box to type the MOD Strings provided below:
1337 0 1 0 4 0
1337 0 1 7380 4 0
1337 0 1 0 4 1
- Once you have entered the MOD Strings correctly, you can hit the button that says ‘Make it Ra1n’.
- That’s all! Your device will be rooted successfully even there are compatibility issues with Towelroot APK.
Pros of Towelroot
Towelroot provides various benefits for the users so as to root their Android device. Some of the advantages of the Towelroot app are listed below:
- The Towelroot rooting tool is absolutely free to use application for rooting an Android device.
- Rooting an Android phone or tablet is pretty simple with just a single tap.
- Using Towelroot, you can enhance the device performance and gain complete power on your device.
Cons of Towelroot
For any app, we often find both advantages and disadvantages. Similarly, for Towelroot, there are cons that we often confront whilst rooting a device with Towelroot app:
- There are some security risk factors for the devices rooted with Towelroot. Your device might expose to crucial vulnerability temporarily. The users must download any of the root management apps such as SuperSU to render root permissions specifically for the apps. If not, any app could eventually acquire root permissions without your consent that in turn drives you to greater security risk.
- Another limitation of Towelroot app is that it is not possible to root HTC or Motorola devices. Some of the incompatible devices include Moto E, Moto G, HTC One M8 and HTC One Mini.
- Once you have rooted an Android device with Towelroot app, it is impossible to unroot your Android phone or tablet.
Towelroot APK FAQs [Your Doubts]
1. Does rooting harm your device?
We can’t precisely say that rooting harms your device. But, there are few rare cases when rooting an Android device damaged the device. There are fewer chances that it could harm your phone.
2. Can I unroot my Android device?
Yes, there is a possibility of unrooting your device after rooting with Towelroot APK. You can unroot it anytime based on your preference.
3. Why root an Android device?
By rooting an Android phone, one can gain the ability to delete the default apps or software. It enables the users to customize their device based on their choice without any restrictions. You can gain the ability to view hidden files and folders on your Android device. Some excellent features acquired by the users through Towelroot apk include Titanium backup, Greenify and a lot more.
This is all you need to know about Towelroot APK for Android device. You can now acquire the ability to root your Android phone without any kind of constraints using the Towelroot app. If you have any doubts regarding the Towelroot APK download posted on www.theapkwire.com, just drop them in the comments section. We try to resolve them as soon as possible.