Instagram has become one of the leading social networking platforms on the web. With more than millions of active users, Instagram has been rendering a plethora of benefits and Instagram followers to all the users. At least 6 to 7 among 10 people these days are using an Instagram account on their Android or other mobile platforms. People are showing extreme interest towards sharing their memorable moments with their friends.
Moreover, people are highly curious about the life of their acquaintances. As people share their personal stuff like videos, photos, Instagram captions, stories and more, their data must be highly secured. Instagram is quite prevalent for offering the best security to its users. In fact, there could be some personal reasons for people to delete an Instagram account permanently.
Whatever could be the reason, once you disable your account on Instagram then, it’s quite complex to reactivate it. Even if you violate some of the terms and conditions set by Instagram, your account will be disabled. In such a case, you may find it difficult to regain access to your account. If you are quite concerned with your Instagram account, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to reactivate the Instagram account. Have a glimpse!
How to Reactivate Instagram Account
If you have already deleted your Instagram account and you want to recover it then, you need to know the Instagram policies. As per the policy, none of them can get back their previous account or Instagram name once they had deleted it. In case, if you disabled your account temporarily then, there is a possibility to reactivate at any time.
There could be some consequences when your Instagram account got blocked. The users might worry about their account if it gets deleted unknowingly. In such a case, we consider reactivating it. Some people might violate the terms of service of Instagram. Ultimately, their account gets blocked or disabled. In such a case, try to follow the below methods to reactivate your disabled Instagram account.
Factors Behind Banning or Disabling Instagram Account
There are several reasons when your Instagram account blocks abruptly without your consent. Some of the factors behind the actual cause are listed below:
- When your account is detected accessing extra software or automated bots. That could make huge account activity like posting the photos in a less span of time. There is a rule that one should give a gap of at least 30 minutes for posting a photo on your Instagram account.
- If you get a massive number of likes and comments in a short time through spamming and automatic bots can become a factor for account blockage.
- If your Instagram account gets hacked and detected that it is logged in from other devices instead of the registered device, your account will be disabled.
- Your Instagram posts comprise a trademark or copyright sans the consent of the brand. Some of the popular brands include Nike, Adidas and more.
- When you post the photos and videos comprising of porn-related stuff which in turn is a violation of Instagram terms and conditions.
How to Restore or Recover Disabled Instagram Account [If Banned/Deleted]
When you got a message saying that your Instagram account has been disabled for violating the terms then, you have some option. An option given to the user is that ‘letting them know’ whether they made any mistake or not. Try to use this method as it worked for many. There is a possibility that you can claim as if your Instagram account hacked.
- Follow the steps below to recover disabled Instagram account:
- First of all, open your Instagram account by entering the username and password.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- If there is no message saying that your account is disabled then, you might get some login issue.
- Now, go to ‘My Account’ to claim whose account is hacked.
- Just hit ‘No’. By doing so, you can easily restore your disabled Instagram account.
- Enter the email address so that they could contact you easily.
- Type the username and email address that you used earlier to set up your account.
- For the option ‘This account contains pictures that I’ve created or produced, but I’m not in them’, just click No.
- For the reason that they accessed your account, you need to place ‘Not sure’ answer.
- Upload a photo from your account.
- After filling the forum, just send the request.
- Immediately, you will receive an Email requesting the following:
A brief explanation of the issue that you are currently experiencing alongside the date you had access to your account for the last time and also mention how you have lost the access.
Provide the email address that you can use to sign up for your account.
- That’s it! By doing this way, you can easily restore your disabled Instagram account with much ease.
The Bottom Line
This is the simple method to access or reactivate your disabled Instagram account. Hope this guide has given you a clear understanding of the way to restore your Instagram account with much ease. For more queries, just drop them in the comments section.