Periscope is an excellent application that allows its users broadcast live video to the world by sharing it with your friends and beloved ones. Once you share a live video of your friends and companions, it will instantly notify your followers by sending a notification.
It eventually lets you join, comment and send you likes in real time if they’re quite interested. The number of hearts or likes that particular live video acquires, the greater they get famous on the screen. If you’re pretty much fascinated by making yourself popular and prevalent worldwide, you can simply download this Periscope app.
Make a live video and acquire hearts, comments, and much more followers. Here is everything you need to know about the Periscope app for PC. Learn more about Periscope app, it’s features and more. Follow the detailed steps to download this application on your PC at a great ease.
Periscope – Best Way to Broadcast Live Videos
Periscope is the free application using which one can make their own live video broadcast to their friends and companions. Your best live video can be shared so that all your followers will get notified of the live video and comments it or simply hit a heart for that video. This app lets you make followers or else you can have followers.
You can even begin a chat conversation with your friends using this unique periscope application. The users have the ability to control the settings of other push notifications. Periscope application for PC facilitates you to save the video so that you can watch it whenever you’re having a free time by using the Replay feature available on this app.
If you wish to save any particular video on your phone, you need to think of your storage data on your device. It consumes quite a lot date to load the video and save it as a video broadcast. You can make your desired live video and broadcast or share it with your friends and companions using this incredible Periscope app.
Features of Periscope
Check out some of the significant features of Periscope App for your Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10 PC.
Once your live video broadcast is finished, you can make it accessible for replay so that the spectators have an option of watching that video later.The viewers of the video have the option of replaying your live broadcast video with comments and hearts to live through again the complete experience. You will be able to delete your replay feature of the video at any time.
If you wish to broadcast your live video only to explicit people, simply select the Private option prior making live and pick who you wish to invite to your live video broadcast.
You have the option of sharing your Periscope live video broadcasts on the micro-blogging site Twitter simply by tapping the bird icon on the site ahead you begin broadcasting the video. Once you go live, you’ll have to tweet a video link so that all your followers on Twitter will be able to watch it in the application.
Hearts are just likes which you get for your live video that indicates that the people who’ve been watching your video are enjoying it with much fun and excitement.
5. Manage Notifications
Periscope also suggests people so that you can follow them based on your Twitter network. You can often follow new people, or simply unfollow them if you don’t wish to be notified when they go live. You can make changes to your settings by adjusting your notification preferences in the Periscope Settings from your profile.
Periscope App – Latest Improvements
- The users who broadcast their live video can now thrill users by joining their own live video broadcast from an additional device.
- The latest version of Periscope has come up with bug fixes for broadcasters who are making use of a proxy internet connection.
Download Periscope App for PC, Windows
Here are the simple steps that help the users to download and install Periscope App on their Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10 PC.
- First of all, download Bluestacks App Player Android emulator on your Windows PC.
- Follow the simple on-screen steps to finish the downloading process of this emulator.
- You need to hit the install button and begin the installation of Bluestacks on Windows device.
- After successfully installing Bluestacks app player, you need to launch the software.
- On the home page of the emulator, you can find a search field.
- Type Periscope in the search space and hit the search button.
- On the same page, you will get numerous search results.
- Hit the download button on Periscope and continue the downloading process.
- Click the Install button and finish the installation by following the basic steps.
- That’s all! This is the simple process to download and install Periscope App on your Windows PC.
This is all you need to know about Periscope for Windows PC. Hope this tutorial helps the users to download and install Periscope for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 computer or Laptop.