On Android platform, the users can store their desired media files like audio and video files from a USB device. The users can also store their favorite media on the internal storage of the mobile device by transferring it to the SD or memory card. But, people confront some issues while playing the media files on the Android device.
The Android device might not support the video format and it is not possible for the user to play those video files. In such a case, the MX Player comes into the picture. The main use of this MX Player is that the users can play different media player on Android especially the videos in a different format.
Best Apps: Clash of Clans APK Download
Fundamentally, MX Player is a media player on Android device. Are you seeking to download MX Player on PC? There is definitely a possibility to play media on your computer through the MX Player. As there is an unavailability of official MX Player version for PC, the users can read the detailed guide about MX Player for Windows 7/8/10 PC. Without any fuss, let’s get to the core point of this post.
Download MX Player for Windows 7/8/10 PC
App Details Crucial Info
Name of the App MX Player
Developers J2 Interactive
Last Updated 13th December 2017
Size of the File 15.61 MB
MX Player for PC Download – Best Media Player
MX Player is the best media player that lets the users play music and videos of different formats. This is the best video player that supports various video file formats. Using this media player, the users can easily unlock a plethora of video files on your Android device. You can unlock any format of video file absolutely for free of cost and you need not have to spend a single penny for this MX Player.
Also, the users can set the volume based on their choice. However, you can come across few banner ads. But, you will find MX Player as the best video player available in the market. One of the amazing features of this MX Player is that if it doesn’t recognize the file format of the video, this app provides the link directly to the users so that they can easily download them. For Windows PC, the MX Player app is not available to download as a direct .exe file.
The users who are willing to install MX Player on Windows PC must have a mediator between the two. Download an Android emulator on your Windows PC so that you will be able to run different Android apps on your computer for free. There are few best Android emulators available for the users. Among them, Bluestacks and Koplayer are the commonly used Android emulator software programs.
|Also Download Face Changer & DU Battery Saver Pro APK from our Site 🙂|
How to Download MX Player for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC?
Follow the simple steps to download MX Player for Windows PC using Bluestacks:
- Download Bluestacks from the official web portal to your Windows PC.
- Once you are done with the installation of Bluestacks emulator, open the software.
- In the search field, type MX Player and hit the search button.
- From the search results, you need to tap the topmost result of MX Player.
- You can then begin downloading MX Player on your Windows device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install MX Player on your computer.
- The time for the completion of the installation will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Finally, you can play your desired video of different format on your Windows 7/8/10 PC with MX Player app.
|Recommended Read: How to Delete Skype Account Permanently|
What’s good about MX Player?
- One of the excellent things about this app is that it decodes the codec or file format of various videos.
- This app supports subtitles so that you can get amazing video watching experience along with the subtitles in different languages.
- Also, another best feature of this MX Player is that it offers great quality videos.
- This app supports various video file formats that include DVD, DVB, SSA, MPL2 and much more.
Areas to be refined
- The hardware decoding on this MX Player is one thing where it needs some improvements.
- There are few enhancements to be made to this player so that it turns out to be the perfect video player for the PC users.
In the recent times, the developers of MX Player have rolled out the official version of MX Player for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 PC. The interested users can Download MX Player for Windows PC from here.
The users can simply turn the MX Player as their default media player on Windows PC.
- For that, you need to go to Control Panel >> Settings.
- By checking the file extensions from the dialog box, you can make MX Player as the default media player app.
Best Alternatives to MX Player for Windows
As we all know, MX Player is the most prevalent media player available for your device. Apart from the MX Player, there are numerous video players present in the market for different platforms. Here, we have compiled a list of the best alternatives to MX Player for your Windows platform. Have a glance!
1. VLC Media Player
It is one of the most popular cross-platform multimedia players present in the market. The non-profit organization namely VideoLAN has designed and launched VLC Media Player to all the users. This is free to use a player which is compatible with different platforms like Windows, Android, Mac OS X, Linux, iPhone and more.
PotPlayer is another best media player that renders a wide range of configurable options to the users. This lets the users pick their preferred option from the list and acquire the best functionality. The PotPlayer app is compatible with Windows and is available for free of cost.
It is another best alternative to MX Player for your Windows device. MPC-HC is a light-weight open source media player that provides compatibility with the frequently used audio and video file formats. We have numerous formats available on the web that support playback on Windows.
On the whole, the MX Video Player is the best app that comes compatible with multi-core video decrypting. The quality of any video played using this MX Player is extremely good:).