1. New hero [Ms. Violet] - [Guinevere] is now coming to the Land of Dawn! 2. Added Ranking System and Survival Events to the Survival Mode. 3. Frenzy Mode is available again. 4. Added feature Remark. 5. Optimized the theme map - [The Celestial Palace]. 6. Added a brand new equipment item in Brawl Mode - "Evil Hunter". 7. Lancelot's Zodiac Skin - [Pisces] is soon available!
com.mobile.legends V18.104.22.16893 Update on: 2019-02-21
Updated on: Update on: 2019-02-21
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
Permissions Required by App find accounts on the device Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed. approximate location (network-based) Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are. precise location (GPS and network-based) Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power. read the contents of your USB storage Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage. modify or delete the contents of your USB storage Allows the app to write to the USB storage. take pictures and videos Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation. record audio Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation. view Wi-Fi connections Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices. read phone status and identity Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call. view network connections Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected. read battery statistics Allows an application to read the current low-level battery use data. May allow the application to find out detailed information about which apps you use. pair with Bluetooth devices Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices. change network connectivity Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity. connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks. measure app storage space Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes full network access Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet. change your audio settings Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output. set wallpaper Allows the app to set the system wallpaper. use accounts on the device Allows the app to request authentication tokens. control vibration Allows the app to control the vibrator. prevent device from sleeping Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep. modify system settings Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration. receive data from Internet Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!
Your phone thirsts for battle!
1. Classic MOBA Maps, 5v5 Battles Real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents. Fight over 3 lanes to take the enemy’s tower. 4 jungle areas. 18 defense towers. 2 Wild Bosses. Complete reproductions of classic MOBA maps. Full-on 5v5, Human vs. Human battles. A triumphant return to genuine MOBA gameplay.
2. Win with Teamwork & Strategy Block damage, control the enemy, and heal teammates! Choose from Tanks, Mages, Marksmen, Assassins, Supports, etc. to anchor your team or be match MVP! New heroes are constantly being released!
3. Fair Fights, Carry Your Team to Victory Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming. Play to Win, not Pay to Win.
4. Simple Controls, Easy to Master With a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right, 2 fingers are all you need to become a master! Autolock and target sifting allow you to last hit to your heart’s content. Never miss! And a convenient tap-to-equip system lets you focus on the thrill of battle!
5. 10 Second Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches Matchmaking only takes 10 seconds, and battles last 10 minutes, glossing over the quiet early-game leveling up and jumping right into intense battles. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, and more thrilling action and fist-pumping victories. At any place, at any moment, just pick up your phone, fire up the game, and immerse yourself in heart-pounding MOBA competition.
6. Smart Offline AI Assistance In most MOBAs, a dropped connection means hanging your team out to dry, but with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s powerful reconnection system, if you get dropped, you can be back in the battle in seconds. And while you’re offline, your character will be controlled by our AI system to avoid a 5-on-4 situation.
Contact Us You can get customer service assistance via the [Contact Us] button in the game to help you with any problems you may encounter while playing. You can also find us on the following platforms. We welcome all of your Mobile Legends: Bang Bang thoughts and suggestions:
Customer Service Email:[email protected] Instagram: @mobilelegendsgame Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobileLegendsGame YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MobileLegends5v5MOBA