Watching videos allows the users to acquire incredible experience. There are innumerable sources on the web that lets the users edit different videos. We have a plethora of video editing software programs available on the web for all the users.
Among innumerable programs, iMovie software program has acquired immense popularity among the users. This is the best video editing software program available on the web comprising of a slew of beneficial features. Apple, the popular software company has designed and developed iMovie video editing software for all the Mac device users.
If you are seeking to use iMovie app on your Windows PC then, this is the perfect post. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide on iMovie for PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Laptop or Computer. You can download and use the best video editing software on your Windows device and edit various videos or movies. Check it out! Also Read: Growbox APK for Showbox
iMovie for PC Free Download
iMovie is one of the best and popular video editing software available for all the users. This software runs on Mac Operating system. The iMovie video editing software is user-friendly software so that the users can make use of all the features with much ease.
This iMovie software lets the users create movies from numerous sources that include the digital video camera, DV-encoded files, and images. iMovie is an open-source video editing software designed and developed by Apple. There are numerous themes, colors, template options and more features on iMovie video editing software.
One can edit the videos at high quality using the iMovie video editing software. iMovie is compatible with various iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and more. For downloading iMovie on Windows PC, the users need to make use of some third party emulators on their device.
Features of iMovie
Here are some of the significant features of iMovie video editing software for your Windows PC:
- On this app, you can find the scores of titles, effects, and themes that enable you to edit various videos.
- Using this software, one can merge, split, crop, rotate and increase the quality of your video.
- On the timeline, you can edit different 2D and 3D videos with much ease.
- Through professional filters available on iMovie, you can enhance the video. Some of the best filters include brightness or contrast, color balance, Chroma key, denoise and a lot more.
- This software offers a clean and intuitive user interface that lets you navigate through it with great ease.
- One can add special effects to their videos such as voice-overs, music and more.
- There is a possibility of exporting the edited video files to popular social networking websites like Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Pros of iMovie
- iMovie software has simple to use user interface.
- This software lets the users add different special effects to the videos.
- It allows the users to combine different photos and organize the videos in the best way.
- You can even share different videos on different websites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and a lot more using iMovie software.
Cons of iMovie
- Only less number of MP4 formats supported on this iMovie software.
- The storage space available on this software program is pretty less.
How to Download iMovie for Windows PC?
In fact, there is no official version of iMovie app for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system. However, there is an ideal solution to download and install iMovie on Windows PC. For that, the users need to download an emulator on their PC. iPadian is one of the best iOS emulators available for all the Windows users. Follow the simple steps provided below to download iMovie for PC using an iPadian emulator.
- First of all, download iPadian Emulator on Windows device from the official website.
- In a few minutes, you can finish the installation of iPadian emulator on your Windows PC.
- After the installation, your Windows PC appears like a Mac OS or iDevice.
- In the search field of iPadian, you need to type iMovie in the search box.
- Hit the Download button and begin the downloading process.
- After finishing the downloading of iMovie app, you can install the video editing software.
- The iMovie app installation will complete in a few minutes.
- That’s it! This is the easy process to download and install iMovie video editing software on Windows PC.
How to Add Music & Effects to Videos on iMovie Software?
After installing the iMovie software program on your Windows PC, you can start editing different videos with much ease. There is a possibility of adding sound effects, filters, voice-over and more to the videos using iMovie software.
- On iMovie software, there is a toolbar displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Just tap the option that says ‘Music and Sounds’.
- Based on your preference, you can select the number of sources.
- You can then drag the preferred music or sound effects to the background of the project.
iMovie Alternatives for Windows
As there is no original version of iMovie for Windows PC, the users can head towards the best iMovie alternatives for Windows. In this post, we have rounded up some of the best video editing tools similar to the iMovie software. Check it out!
Lightworks is one of the best editing suite compared to the iMovie software. This software is available for all the users as a free version as well as a paid version. There is a variation between the two versions in terms of the editing power, export, and upload abilities. The free Lightworks version enables the users to export videos to YouTube and Vimeo. On the other hand, the paid version enables us to export everything. Lightworks is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and renders same services on all these platforms.
2. DVD Slideshow Builder
Wondershare has designed DVD Slideshow Builder for all the users with an easy interface. This software is specifically designed for the hobbyists and those who wish to make video albums for their personal collection. Compared to the other video editing software tools, it is not very expensive. The free trial can be used for several days. Later, you need to register for another free trial and acquire complete access to the software by purchasing a license.
3. Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a proprietary video editor that comes packed with the operating system. It is available as a free software that can be downloaded on Windows device. In terms of the efficiency, we can compare Windows Movie Maker with iMovie tool. It enables the users to cut and string the videos together from various sources. It delivers some features like audio mixing and editing that in turn lets you make the sound adjustments in the video. If you are seeking to trim the videos for Vimeo and YouTube, Windows Movie Maker can be your choice.
4. Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor is an exceptional video editor. This tool offers creative effects and filters to the users at the time of editing videos. It is absolutely free to use on your Windows PC. One can make color and contrast adjustments to the videos.
This is all you need to know about iMovie video editing software for your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Laptop or PC. Hope this tutorial to download and install iMovie has helped you to edit your videos with much ease based on your preference. For more queries, just drop them in the comments section. We will reach you and give precise answers shortly.