Have you ever heard of Google Account Manager? If not, we are here to introduce you this new application for Android. Most of the Android device users might not be aware of this application but this is quite a beneficial app for all the users.
In short, Google Account Manager allows the users to synchronize with various Google designed products such as Google Maps, Google Search and a lot more. Even then, some of them don’t have a clear-cut understanding of the usage of this app for common people.
We use this Google Account Manager application so as to find out the usage of different accounts on Android mobile device. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide about Google Account Manager, its features, and usage. You can also check out the detailed step by step guide to download and install Google Account Manager on Android. Have a look!
Google Account Manager for Android
Google Account Manager is one of the best applications available for all the users of Android who are seeking to secure their accounts. Using this application, the users can easily manage Gmail account with this app. You need to link up your Gmail account with this account manager and start using it on your Android device.
Sometimes, people have accounts on different websites like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram and a lot more. It becomes quite arduous for people to manage all those accounts. In such a case, Google Account manager comes into play. This app has the ability to save hundreds of accounts without any hassle.
Features of Google Account Manager
Here are some of the significant features of Google Account Manager APK on your Android device:
- By installing a Google Account Manager, the users can easily add new Google account on their Android device.
- Through Chrome browser, the users can sign in to their new Google Account.
- The Google Account Manager app is compatible with various versions of Android OS i.e., Noughat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, Jellybean, and more.
- This app helps the users to remove their earlier synced Google account.
- You don’t have to worry much even if you are trying hard to access a locked FRP. With Google Account Manager, it is quite simple to add a new Google account.
How to Download Google Account Manager App APK on Android?
The current latest version of Google Account Manager App apk is 7.1.2. The size of the downloadable file of Google Account Manager is 6.25 MB. This application is compatible with Android 4.0 and higher versions of operating system. You can right now download and install this Google Account Manager on your Android device from 3rd party website.
The Google Account Manager app is not present on Google Play Store app store. So, the only solution is to download it from trusted websites for APK files. If you are pretty much confused about the downloading process of this application, we are here to assist you in the best way.
Steps to Install Google Account Manager APK
Check out the step by step process to download and install Google Account Manager on your Android using the APK file.
- First of all, the users need to visit the trustworthy website from where you can easily download the apk file of Google Account Manager.
- Once you hit the download button, the downloading process of this file begins automatically.
- The users can then check out their mobile device whether they have received any notification saying about the download status.
- Before the installation process, the users need to do one thing on their mobile device.
- The users need to get consent from their Android device so as to install apps from some unknown websites.
- In order to acquire app permission, the users need to navigate to Settings >> Security >> check Unknown Sources option.
- After the completion of downloading, you need to hit the install button.
- The users need to follow the steps that appear on the screen so as to complete the installation process successfully.
- You can now click to open the Google Account Manager app just by tapping on the installed icon from the home page of your device.
That’s it! This is the simple process to download and use Google Account Manager on your Android mobile device.