AZ Screen Recorder is one of the best applications available for all the users of Android device platform. This application allows the users to record the screen in a simple way. The users need not have to root your Android device to make use of this application on your mobile phone. There is no fixed time limit and watermarks on this screen recording application. Also, you can make use of this application without the interruption of unnecessary ads.
AZ Screen Recorder app offers a simple to use user interface that lets the users navigate through this app with much ease. Just by using a single button, you can start and stop the recording of different videos or the screens. You can easily record any of your required screencast videos just by offering every single feature that you require an elegant design. It allows you to record the screen in HD and full HD videos.
At the time of recording, you can easily pause and resume your recording process. By using the mic, the users can easily record the audio and it combines the audio clips into screencast videos in an automatic way. This lets the users to easily record video chats, promotional videos and a lot more. Here is everything you need to learn about the AZ Screen Recorder app for your Android device.
AZ Screen Recorder App for Android
AZ Screen Recorder is an excellent application that allows the users to record your screen to HD and full HD videos. It is one of the best screencast apps available on the web in the current Android market. There is a possibility of recording, pausing and resuming your videos recording process at any time without any hassle.
The users can record different videos and audio with much ease and record their video conversations. On this app, you can find a floating window that always appears on the top of the screen. This floating window allows the users to capture a snap at the precise moment on any of the device screens.
From the settings section available on the AZ Screen Recorder, the users can easily enable screen touches so that the peeps who are watching your videos will understand each and every detail of the things that you do. Besides these, the users can find innumerable features on this free screen recorder. You can even customize your recording by setting the resolution of the video, direction of the screen, bit rate, timer to stop the video, ability to delete recorded videos and a lot more.
AZ Screen Recorder Features
Here are some of the best features of AZ Screen Recorder application for your Android device:
1. Magic Button
- On this app, you can find a magic button that lets the users easily control their recording without displaying any irrelevant thing on the screen.
- This lets you to completely concentrate on your app, game or some other thing that you wish to screencast.
2. Front Camera Overlay options
- The users can easily record their face as well as their emotions in a small overlay window with much ease using the front-facing camera.
3. Countdown Timer
- On this app, you can find a countdown timer that allows the users to start the countdown timer whenever required.
- This allows you to take a snap at any point in time.
4. Draw Anything
- One of the exceptional features available on AZ Screen Recording app is the ability to make a tutorial by drawing any symbol or mark using preferred color directly on your device’s screen.
5. Ability to Trim Videos
- Besides all the above features, you can also trim various videos without including unnecessary details.
- Using this trim feature, the users can turn out their videos into impressive ones.
6. Supported Languages
This app has been translated into different languages such as German, French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic and more.
How to Download AZ Screen Recorder for Android without Root?
The current version of AZ Screen Recorder app is 4.9.7. The users need to have Android 5.0 and above versions of the Android operating system in order to download this app on your Android device. This app is available on the Google Play Store app store marketplace. This app recently updated on 15th May 2018.
If you don’t wish to download it from Play Store app, you can easily download the AZ Screen Recorder app apk from the trusted third-party website. The users need not have to root their Android device to download and install AZ Screen Recorder on their device. You can directly download it right from the Google Play Store instead of the third party websites.
How to Record Android Screen using AZ Screen Recorder
It is pretty much simple to capture the screenshots of your mobile phone with much ease. Have you ever tried recording your phone’s screen? If not, this guide helps you in the best way to record the screen of your Android phone. This app will be used whenever you want to record a game that you are playing. You can even show your pals regarding any task on their phone.
AZ Screen Recorder is an excellent application which is free from the advertisements. The users need not have to root Android device. There is no limitation on the length of your recording the screen on Android device. You don’t even have to add the watermarks. Follow the simple steps provided below to record your Android screen using AZ Screen Recorder app.
Steps to Record Android’s Screen:
- At first, launch the AZ Screen Recorder app from your app drawer or the home screen.
- You can see an overlay with 4 buttons.
- Just tap the gear icon to tweak the video recording settings that include resolution, recording, frame rate, and bit rate.
- After that, tap the Back button to return to the home screen.
- Access the app that you want to record or navigate to the screen that you like to record.
- Hit the red colored icon present in the overlay.
- The screen recording will then commence on your device.
- You can use your mobile device normally and ensure that you do the things only that you want to record.
- Once you are done, just pull down the notifications panel and hit the stop recording button. Otherwise, you can simply pause the recording.
- Later, you can trim or cut the video. There are many other options like crop the video or you can even convert it into a GIF image. If required, you can even add your own soundtrack to the video that you have recorded on your phone.
That’s all! This is all you need to know about AZ Screen Recorder for Android. Hope this guide to AZ Screen Recorder has helped you download it for free without rooting your Android device. For more doubts, don’t hesitate to drop them in the comments section below.